Hosting your ERP is a good alternative to running it on your own servers in your own facilities. We have many customers who are making the switch these days. Below are 5 reasons our customers are moving to a hosted solution:
1. Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery: Hosted ERP has built-in redundancies so you are not reliant on a single server in your facility. That means we have your service up and running in two concurrent data centers to guard against one location having trouble. The data is mirrored in each data center and in case of a disaster you can switch between locations.
2. Capex free: You no longer have to pay for equipment upfront, you just pay for the services you need at a predictable monthly rate. That makes it cheaper for you in the short and long run. If you are looking at an aging server right now, it might just be a good time to consider a hosted alternative.
3. Updates Included: You will always be up to date with the latest version of software. Updates will be automatically available and you can immediately take advantage of new enhancements and upgrades. Having the latest version also ensures you can easily add on any new features that are being developed, like mobile solutions or seasonal rate applications.
4. Flexibility: Our growing customers appreciate the ability to add new offices easily with a hosted solution. There is no additional equipment needed at the new office, so turn up is quick and easy with a hosted service.
5. Maintenance Free: Well not exactly, but upgrades to hardware and software will be executed by Wynne so you don’t have to worry about it.
If the time is right for you, or you are interested in learning more, please let us know. We would be happy to talk to you about your needs and schedule a demo.